Read the Introduction and Chapters 1 and 2
The Gift of Stress does more than just help you reduce or manage your stress. Its tools and techniques teach you how to leverage one of your body's key mechanisms for signaling threats and enables you to transform obstacles into opportunities. By dealing with the root cause of stress it won't keep coming back.
"Stress management, like Pain management, must first address a person's feelings of helplessness. The Gift of Stress, with reassurance and empathy, offers a cogent, realistic self-help process and regimen for taking charge of our reaction to stress. The reader is helpless no longer."
J. T. McArdle, MD, MS, APA
Imagine a life where you:
- Stop stressing out about the same situations.
- Gain greater balance between your professional and personal life.
- Communicate more comfortably with colleagues, family and friends
- Conduct your most frustrating interactions with assertiveness and grace.
- Get more done, faster.
- Sleep better.
- Breathe easier.
- Have more energy for what you deeply care about.
Buy on Amazon.com
- Free handling on all orders.
- Buy 2 or more copies and get free Priority Shipping throughout the US.
Contact Zohar directly for discount pricing on orders of 10 or more and qualify for a free coaching session or seminar.
Praise for the book: